FLECS is a young, innovative startup from the Allgäu region of Germany that has nothing less in mind than turning the world of industrial automation on its head. For this purpose, we are developing a huge open source project that makes it very easy to install apps on producing machines. Open source is often referred to as the rock band of the 21st century. We will be the rock band that plays in the biggest stadiums in the industry in front of thousands of fans and really celebrates and inspires.
However, a band is only really successful when it consists of different characters. We are therefore looking for singers, guitarists, drummers, tour managers and stage technicians like you, who are really good at what they do. No matter where you come from, what gender, skin color, hair color, religion, or disability(ies) you have. We want to develop with you and you with us.
Oh, so you don’t like rock? No matter – then we are the most successful boy band from the 90s for you.
At FLECS, we love people and technology. We put a lot of emphasis on self-responsibility and your personal growth. The people at FLECS are the core of our success, which is why open and appreciative cooperation is a central component of our corporate culture.
We live innovation
- Our innermost drive is to constantly improve our products.
- We never stop learning.
- We love naysayers because they motivate us to prove them wrong.
To be innovative, you need the right tools. You always get the latest tools and technologies to work creatively and efficiently.
We think big instead of small
- We have a really big dream that we are absolutely convinced of.
- We know the small steps that are necessary to get a little closer to this dream every day.
- We know that not every idea works. But we never give up until we find a solution.
Everyone has their favorite place and favorite time to think. It is therefore important to us that you can choose where and when you work.
We give more than we take
- We support each other to be successful.
- We share our knowledge and experience.
- We listen and try to understand how we can help the other person.
Make your contribution in a young and committed team that communicates openly and transparently with each other and supports you in your individual development.