The omnect OS provides you with secure and reliable updates, so you can focus on your core business without having to worry about maintaining your operating system. In addition, omnect is specifically optimised for the use of Docker containers, ensuring seamless integration and scalability. You can easily add FLECS to your system via the omnect interface.
Through FLECS, you have access to a wide range of apps from the automation world, which you can install and update quickly and easily at any time. This gives you a common solution from a single source that is always up-to-date and secure.
What is omnect?
Do you want to centrally manage your device fleet while relying on high quality and high security standards? Our omnect Device Management enables simple, fast and secure deployment of end-to-end Internet of Things solutions to connect devices and machines. With omnect, you can implement your IoT solutions quickly and with low resource requirements.
- Out-of-the-box Integration: Support for complex IoT gateway and nested edge architectures.
- Data protection: Our services and the underlying services of Microsoft Azure comply with GDPR.
- Global infrastructure: Ready for your globally distributed IoT infrastructure thanks to Microsoft Azure services.
- Short time-to-market: Thanks to our ready-to-use Linux distributions, you can launch your IoT solutions quickly and with low resource requirements.
- Full-service offer: Letting you focus on your business. We will gladly take over the ongoing operation of the IoT infrastructure.
- Uncompromising security: Built-in end-to-end security from the factory to the device to the cloud.
With our end-2-end device management, you don’t have to limit yourself to a specific device class. In addition, benefit from our multi-vendor approach. With our omnect Secure Linux, you also save the effort of maintaining your own operating system.
Further information are available here: www.omnect.io.